Penn-Tech International performs inspection services for geodesic and inflatable domes. Our inspection reports detail all findings, recommended maintenance and repairs, and performed maintenance and repairs. Reports, which include photographs to support all recommendations (if any), are available printed and bound, and on CD.
Penn-Tech International can provide all the materials needed for radome installation, or install a radome with materials you provide. From laying the foundation to installing the radome, we can provide comprehensive radome installation services for your engineered site. To help you keep your radome performing at optimum levels, we also offer Radome Inspections (see above) and Radome Maintenance Services (see below).
Replacing an old radome? Penn-Tech International can handle the entire job, from removing the old dome to installing the new one.
Need an old dome or dish removed? Our demolition services include removing unwanted domes, dishes, and foundations.
Radome Maintenance Services
Penn-Tech International has provided these radome maintenance services for more than 30 years:
- Cleaning. Improve the performance of your dish antenna. We can bring your dome to like-new condition without damage to the
- Teflon coating. Our cleaning process removes stains, mold, and suit residue. (Cleaning services also available for dish antennas.)
- Maintenance. Don’t let tears, abrasions, and punctures jeopardize the longevity of your dome: We can replace or repair your damaged dome panels.
- Sealing. Stop water intrusion before it starts. We can recaulk your geodesic dome seams and regrout the base ring of your inflated dome.
- Painting. We can power wash and paint your dome’s interior and exterior foundation walls. We also paint geodesic dome panels.
Cost-Saving Tip: Have your radome professionally cleaned and maintained while inspected to save duplicate lifts and rigging costs.